Why use TH+
TH+ increases the hardness of your swimming pool water (the concentration of calcium and magnesium present in the water in the form of ions). A good level of TH helps decrease corrosion, improves pH stability, and reduces lime deposits.
Use-it with app
How it works
By being released in contact with your swimming pool water, iopool's TH+ releases calcium and magnesium ions, increasing the hardness of the water.
- High TH+ concentration;
- High-grade quality TH+;
- A small amount of dust;
- Fast efficiency.
- Activate the filtration of your swimming pool;
- Dilute the TH+ in a bucket of water;
- Incorporate the mixture of water and TH+ in your swimming pool.
- Too low a TH can damage the liner and the plastic elements of the swimming pool;
- Too high a TH can cause lime deposits to form on the waterline, the filtration system, and your equipment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.