Rx Clear® pH Minus aids in preventing cloudy pool water and scaling by decreasing the pH level and alkalinity to their appropriate levels. Water pH levels should be kept in the range of 7.2-7.6 ppm. PH Minus is a more economical and safer alternative to using muriatic acid.
Features & Benefits
- Made of granular sodium bisulfate;
- Aids in preventing cloudy pool water and scaling by decreasing the pH level and alkalinity;
- Stops corrosion of metals like light fixtures, railings, ladders, screws, pool cover and pool heater components, and the pump or filter;
- Prevents etching, pitting, and delamination of concrete, plaster, gunite, shotcrete, and fiberglass pools;
- Safer and less corrosive than muriatic acid.
- To Lower Alkalinity: Pour in one spot of the pool water;
- To Lower pH: Broadcast evenly over the pool's surface.
- 1/2lb for every 10,000 gallons if pH level is 7.6-7.9;
- 1lb for every 10,000 gallons if pH Level is 8.0-8.4;
- 2lbs for every 10,000 gallons if pH level is 8.4+.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.