Why use pH Up
The pH + increases the basicity of your swimming pool water. A good pH level helps reduce corrosion, optimizes the effectiveness of disinfection products, and makes the water less aggressive on the skin and eyes.
Use it with the app
How it works
The pH indicates a concentration of hydrogen ions. High pH is poor in hydrogen ions. By being released into the water of your swimming pool, the pH + of iopool decreases the concentration of hydrogen ions and increases the basicity of your pH.
Related blog articles
Find helpful tips, tricks, and information about pH on our blog.
- High pH+ concentration;
- High pH+ grade quality;
- Ease of dissolution;
- Speed of action;
- Treatment efficiency.
- A small amount of dust.
- Activate the filtration of your swimming pool;
- Dilute the pH+ in a bucket of water;
- Incorporate the mixture of water and pH+ in your swimming pool.
- Stabilize your pH before any disinfection treatment (chlorine and active oxygen);
- pH modifiers are corrosive products that must be handled with precaution and do not spill on natural stones, clothing, and bare skin;
- In case of very acidic water, correct it over several days.
Merci pour les conseilles et la réactivité.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.