Why use slow chlorine
Slow chlorine keeps the necessary chlorine concentration for permanent water disinfection and prevents the development of algae.
Use-it with our app
How it works
When it comes into contact with your swimming pool water, chlorine is released and creates sub-components:
- active chlorine whose disinfectant effects are active;
- potential chlorine, the disinfectant potential of which will gradually be released over time and will therefore be transformed into active chlorine;
- chloramine, produced during the degradation of organic matter by chlorine.
Related blog articles
Find helpful tips, tricks, and information about chlorine on our blog.
- High chlorine concentration;
- High chlorine grade quality;
- Dissolves well;
- Quality/price ratio;
- Treatment efficiency;
- Good friability.
- Check if pH is between 7.2 and 7.6;
- Clean the skimmer of all impurities;
- Place the chlorine pebbles in the skimmer;
- Activate water filtration.
- Place chlorine pebble's inside the skimmer or in a floating diffuser;
- DON'T put in direct touch with the swimming pool liner to avoid decoloration;
- Use biocidal products with care, read the label and product information before use;
- Authorization number n°2011 B;
- This product is intended for the French market only.
Pas encore utilisé vu le temps
Après commande, livraison rapide et soignée. Le produit est très efficace. À conseiller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.