Why use bromine
Bromine is a product that helps maintain the concentration of sanitizing agents in your spa water. It eliminates microbes, bacteria, and algae... Ideal for spas because, unlike chlorine, it does not lose efficiency at high temperatures.
Use-it with app
How it works
When it comes into contact with your pool water, bromine is released and degrades organic matter, disinfecting your spa.
Related blog articles
Find helpful tips, tricks, and information about bromine on our blog.
- High bromine concentration;
- High bromine grade quality;
- Fast efficiency;
- Quality/price ratio.
- Activate the filtration of your spa;
- Check that the pH level is between 7 and 7.5;
- Put the pebbles into your brominator.
- Needs to be broadcast in a brominator;
- Bromine is a very corrosive product, handle it with care.
J’ai acheté le brome pour mon spa, c’est un produit de très bonne qualité!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.