Why use pH-
The pH- reduces the basicity of your swimming pool water. A good pH level helps to decrease corrosion, optimizes the effectiveness of disinfection products, and makes the water less aggressive for the skin and the eyes.
Use-it with app
- High pH- concentration;
- High pH- grade quality;
- Ease of dissolution;
- Speed of action;
- Treatment efficiency;
- A small amount of dust.
How it works
The pH indicates a concentration of hydrogen ions. High pH is poor in hydrogen ions. By being released into the water of your swimming pool, the pH + of iopool increase the concentration of hydrogen ions and decreases the basicity of your pH.
Related blog articles
Find helpful tips, tricks, and information about pH on our blog.
- Activate the filtration of your swimming pool;
- Dilute the pH- in a bucket of water;
- Incorporate the mixture of water and pH- in your swimming pool.
- Stabilize your pH before any disinfection treatment (chlorine and active oxygen);
- pH modifiers are corrosive products that must be handled with precaution and do not spill on natural stones, clothing, and bare skin;
- In case of very acidic water, correct it over several days.